At Eureka Motel-Bushenyi, we pride ourselves with high levels of cleanliness and quality attention to our clients. Our well groomed and presentable staff provides a courteous, personalized service to our clients all the time. We attribute much of our rapid growth to good reference from our satisfied customers.
Our Motto “Your home away from home”
To become the preferred service providers in accommodation management and support services in Uganda.
To provide the most reliable, innovative and cost effective accommodation management services in Uganda.
At eureka place, we make every guest escape from the ordinary.
- Maintain a commitment to excellence.
- Support the highest standards of health and safety.
- Make every visit an enjoyable, remarkable, enriching experience.
- Demonstrate leadership in events management
- Share our knowledge and experience
- Be supportive, responsible members of the community.
- Spacious guest rooms and suites
- 24 hour reception
- Spacious Gardens
- Car park
- In house chef
- Laundry facilities
- Tour guides
- Dining patio/Restaurant facilities
- 24 hour security
- DSTV set
- Room service and deliveries
Eureka Motel Bushenyi is an inspiring, beautiful and perfect venue for any occasion. It is now one of the leading places in accommodation management and support services in Bushenyi. With a team of well trained professionals which coordinates to see to it that every detail is delivered, your special day will be an enjoyable, exciting and memorable experience.
We take care of you to detail.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
TEL: +256-393206267 / +256-754342541 / +256-485428971 /+256-414287036
FAX: +256(0) 414287061
Connect with us on LinkedIn: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: EurekaUganda
Like our facebook page: Eureka Place-Kampala
RE: OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OPERATION
Dear our esteemed guest;
- Booking/confirmation of services is valid on payment of at least 50% of the total amount due and accompanied by an LPO.
- Booking cancellation will result in 90% refund when made 14 days to the event, 80% refunds when made 7 days to the event and no refunds when made to actual day of the event.
- A discount of 2% will be made on the total amount due when full payment is made on booking.
- Our pro-forma invoice is only valid for 30 days and must be signed by any director or authorized personnel of Eureka Place Hotel and Suites. A re-confirmation with the issuing authorized person of this pro-forma invoice is necessary.
- All rates are subject to change due to changes in government Tax requirements.
- Payments of the above total amount can be made by cash, cheque or electronic transfer in Uganda Shillings, dollars or Euros at the prevailing exchange rates.
- Any payment that exceeds 30 days after closure of event attracts interest on the ruling market rate.
- For security purposes, all people visiting the hotel premises MUST be professionally checked at the check point/entrance by the security officer. This is to ensure company security and individual security.
- In case of any personal valuables like important documents, money, declare them at the reception for detailed security. The company will not be liable to loss of anything that has not been declared or damaged due to natural causes.
- No fire arms of any type may be allowed inside the hotel premises unless otherwise authorized by top management on a clear notice and permission.
- All guests MUST carefully lock the doors to their rooms when in and out. The company will not take charge/ responsibility of lost items due to carelessness.
- Additionally, the keys MUST be declared or left at our front office/ reception when the guest leaves the room.
- All guests of the hotel by law are required to register fully at the reception desk and declare their full identification while the hotel management has the right of no admission on certain conditions prevailing at the period of time stipulated.
- CONVENIENCE POLICIES
- Our check out time is 10:00am. For late check out, please liaise with management.
- For comfort of residents; In case of a function, party or any other event, loud music is not allowed beyond 10pm (East African time), except with management notice.
- All guests are entitled to quality services. In case of any inconvenience, kindly notify our management team and there is always a duty manager till late.
- Our restaurants are open between 7am to 10pm daily. Breakfast is officially served between 7am and 10am, Monday to Friday. While for Saturday and Sunday, it is served between 7am and 11am.
- Smoking is not allowed in most public areas within the hotel. Kindly ask our front office for specially gazette smoking places/rooms.
- Drinks, open snacks and fresh foods are not allowed into the hotel. If one desires to bring in food items of any kind, they must be declared at the gate and notification given to security and management. The company will not be liable or responsible for any dangers or damages caused due to food items from the outside.
- In case of room service, kindly specify the order to our staff, including the time you intend to have your meal and how you want it served.
- This is completely an environment free from alcohol/ tobacco encounters.
- FACILITY POLICIES
- No company facility or valuable is allowed out of the hotel premises except with management notice and clear permission.
- Guests are encouraged to use company facilities with utmost care. An individual will be responsible or charged for careless damages caused.
o All terms and conditions apply.